IVF Treatment Cost
Assisted Reproduction Treatments in Cancun.
Successful IVF Treatments in Mexico
Affordable IVF in Mexico
The following fees are associated with fertility treatment:
- Consultations with your fertility specialist (including initial and follow up)
- Any investigations or tests you may require (e.g. semen analysis or AMH testing)
- Fertility treatment and the medications involved
- Depending on your circumstances, advanced scientific techniques (e.g. access to the donor program, or pre implantation genetic testing)
The tables below provide an estimate of your costs for fertility treatment and associated services with Advanced Fertility Center Cancun. Once your personalized treatment plan has been agreed between you and your specialist, our experienced patient support team will contact you within 48 hours to provide you with a detailed cost estimate so you are fully aware of the total fee for your fertility treatment.
Medication included, ICSI included, vitrification with one year storage
Frozen embryo transfer (FET)
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
Donor compensation, vitrification, transfer guarantee transfers
Medical fees, OR timing, preoperatory test
Includes 12 months storage. Additional year $550 USD
Includes 12 months storage. Additional year $250 USD
Whats included in my fees?
Once you commence fertility treatment, all of the following are included in your fees:
- Preparation and management of your cycle by your fertility doctor.
- A cycle and medication orientation, conducted by our nursing team.
- Cycle monitoring through blood tests and ultrasounds.
- All scientific services, which take place in our own laboratories.
ESCO Miri TL ® incubator
No additional charge